Sunday, September 14, 2008

LOOK AT THE NEWEST MEMBER OF OCC !!!!!


Look who I ran into at the Minneapolis Airport!!!
Yeah... that's right... it's me asking for a picture
for Briggs and the guys... they were cool and Dawn took
it for me!!! Mikie and Paulie without their bikes!!!
They traveled to New York City with us!!
Just a side note... when I got home from NYC, all Briggs wanted to know
about was meeting Mikey and Paulie, he heard me talk about the statue of
Liberty, skyscrapers, all the people,and ground zero, but all he really
wanted to know about was about Mikey and Paulie... Whatever??!!! :-)

2 comments:

Ladybug143 said...

I think I realized what happened. You deleted the code when you were changing your boxes. I fixed it. I also darkened the titles for you.

Debbie said...

Thanks for helping me, your the BEST!!!!!!!!!