Thursday, March 19, 2009

Today I Got A Treat!!



In the mail today was a package from one of the Account Reps for Pepperidge Farm that Mike works with, he awarded me a way cute little Ipod shuffle that has an adorable gold fish on it. How did I get it?? I helped Mike out one day taking pictures of displays in various stores around town. Mike had to attend a food show and would miss the deadline if I didn't get out there and do it for him... So, camera in hand I walked in to the stores I needed to and snapped the pics... all without anyone hassling me or having a problem with me taking pictures. One store manager had to help me find the display and I was carrying the camera the whole time. It's hard to hide, it's bright pink!! Anyway, luckily for me, I was treated for my efforts and I'm still thinking about whether I will share with Mike or not!!!!!
(probably not!! SHHHHH :-) )

2 comments:

Leslie said...

What kind of new camera do you have? Hooray for your new ipod!

Debbie said...

I got a Canon EOS Rebel xs. I love it, but now I know that I have to get the bigger lens to be able to get real close up pics!! Then... I really need Photoshop... I guess the boys are right.. I'm never happy!! :-)
What kind of camera do you have??