Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cast is OFF!!





Monday the 30th of March Briggs got his cast off!! That really was a fast three weeks. His arm has healed but he has to take it easy for three more weeks. That means that even though he is starting track and field at school, he will have to limit his choices to just running, so no hurdles or things like that and unfortunately NO LONG JUMPS... which is what Briggs was really wanting to do. Possibly after his next check up in three weeks. Why is it so hard for boys to just sit at the piano and be happy??!! If you wondering about that last picture... NO, he is not sniffing it... he is looking to see if the "cast faerie" left him a treat...:-)

2 comments:

Emily said...

It is so hard to break bones. Sarah has broken her thumb a couple of times and it is so hard not to go skiing!

Debbie said...

It has been a learning time for all of us, Briggs is my only child who has broken a bone or had to have a cast. I don't recommend it!! :-) I am now committed to having him drink more milk at all meals. Hey, how old is Sarah?? Briggs' age...13 going on 14?? I feel so bad, I didn't remember her. Sorry about that. I swear, it's old age!!