Sunday, December 12, 2010

Merry Christmas



Another year is coming to a close and the only thing I can say about it is... where the heck did all of it go?? Seems just like yesterday that I was planting flowers in the yard and enjoying all the birds by the bird feeder... now there's snow and the days seem so full that I can hardly keep up with all that I really need to get done. It's been a great year tho. We have gotten to spend some real special times with our sons and their wives and grandchildren and those are the times I have enjoyed the most this year. We celebrated our 30th Wedding Anniversary with an awesome trip to Cozumel Mexico by cruise ship, visit Disneyworld, Key West and then got to go spend three days/nights at a lake up in South Dakota with the whole family... plus the added bonus of having Pat and Judy come up and spend time with us all there too. Life is Good. Briggs is doing GREAT in school again this year as an A student enjoying marching band, wrestling and no doubt baseball in the spring, Alex, Ryan and Oliver have all been promoted at work, and finding satisfaction with their jobs and their lives in general. Mike is still happily working at P-Farm and me still working at Dakota News. I love my job, so does Mike and so life keeps ticking away!! I am so thankful for my loving Heavenly Father who is watching over all of us and blessing us so fully each day. Thankful too for my family and the joy that I receive each and every day as I realize the blessings of my family, faith and life. I am especially thankful for my husband who is always there for me and our family, who is always the first to lend a hand when needed and first to stand up for what's right. He takes wonderful care of all of us and I love him and am eternally thankful for his influence in my life. LIFE IS GOOD. Wishing each of you a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!! =)

No comments: