Friday, May 1, 2009

Our newest Grandbaby "OLIVIA"




What a grand thing it is... to welcome a new grandbaby!! What a wonderful treat it was to meet our new little Olivia. She came to the world a couple weeks early and we are ever so thankful to our Father in Heaven that she came when she did... we had been waiting long!!! I am thankful to Oliver for posting to his blog so I could "share" and put her pictures on my blog... :-) It drove me crazy not being able to post the night she was born!! May I introduce little miss Olivia Kellogg!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

oh, what a sweet little girl!! Congrats on another beautiful grandbaby!

Liz said...

I remember when Briggs was born, you wanted to name him Olivia if he was a girl!! Remember? That is cute that OJ used it! Congrats!! Brandon is finally getting married in a couple of weeks!

Dixie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is very exciting news. I'm grateful all is going well. I have exciting news, too. Looks like I'm going to be a new grandma. Dallin and Katie are expecting in November!