Wednesday, May 13, 2009


Our loving and beautiful daughter in law Dawn passed away Thursday afternoon 7 May 2009 after a courageous battle with cancer, with her family at her bedside. She left this mortal existence to go home to her Father in Heaven and family on the other side of the veil. Dawn graced our lives with love, laughter and joy and she will be greatly missed by our whole family. Our lives would be sadly different had we never met and added Dawn to our lives. We loved her so. It was our pleasure to know her and consider her our family forever. We look forward to spending eternity with her in a place of happiness and joy and devoid of sadness and sickness. We gladly acknowledge that our lives will forever be bound together through the blessings promised to us from our Heavenly Father.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I am so sorry--what a hard thing to go through--I couldn't even imagine. Tell Ryan our thoughts and prayers are with him. What a blessing it is to have FOREVER FAMILIES.

Chris, Elyse & Kaitlyn Harris said...

Debbie,
I am saddned to hear about Dawn. I know Ryan wouldn't remember me but i know he would my family! tell him that he is in our prayers. Recently we found out that my husbands cousins's wife have pancreatic cancer that has spread to her lungs and liver and that it is terminal... there is nothing they can do. I can't imagine having a trial like this. you are in our thoughts and prayers! love Elyse (Mckenna) Harris, Malia (Mckenna) Crossley, Davian (mckenna)Whitaker and families and of course mom from UTAH!!!