Sunday, February 1, 2009

My Birthday!!





I have had the greatest birthday this year... Despite the fact that I am now 48 years old... I have to tell you that I have been so completely blessed!! I LOVE the fact that I'm surrounded by such wonderful individuals, each of them caring enough to show me love in their own way and I love that!! It sure makes a mom feel wonderful to see all the things she has taught her children to do DOING THEM. And I wont even get into how great my husband is... well... maybe just a few things... he is always standing beside me, always has a way of encouraging me and he is always showing me love in his own special way. Again, I know to where all my blessings come from. I have made this blog as a place where my friends and family can come to to see my family and get up to date on all the things going on in our lives... so with that... I will post a couple pictures from last night at my little birthday party!! Now, after seeing the pictures.. you may be wondering why my two older sons look so in to it... well, it may appear that they are escaping all the fun by involving their whole souls into their phones... but not to worry... they are actually digitally ordering for the whole group of waiters to come to our table and sing and present me with cake... (really)!!!

3 comments:

Oliver & Natalie said...

ya it was pretty funny

Liz said...

You look awesome!! Even prettier than I remember! Your even prettier too Mike!

Debbie said...

I know what your really thinking... dang... that broad is getting Pretty OLD!! :-)
Hahaha