Friday, February 6, 2009

Briggs and Jim Crossing the Finish Line!!

I got a great treat today, Mikes cousin Jim posted a video of the PF Change 1/2 Marathon onto his facebook acct. I am trying to figure out a way to copy it onto here, IF this is possible!! If not, go to my facebook and click on the posting from Jim Kohout... in it you will see him and Briggs cross the finish line!! This is so exciting... I wasn't there for the run and so to actually be able to see it in reality is such a treat. If you watch the screen, look to the right side of the video and when you see Jim Kohout's name come on the bottom right corner... right above it you will see Jim and Briggs running toward the finish line!! It makes me tear up to see just how excited they were... I can totally understand... I feel like cheering when I come to the one mile mark on my treadmill...
(ok.. I know that's pathetic, but I still get excited when I've made it that far... I have a long way to go... I know!!)But, I cannot lift my hands off the handle to cheer in fear I will go crashing into the wall behind me!! Jim and Briggs.... YOU INSPIRE ME!!!

No comments: