Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas 2008



We want to wish all our family and friends a Merry Christmas!! It's been a great year and it's always sad for me to see another year end, but because I'm trying to be positive and know and have faith that Heavenly Father has another great year in store for us... I will just say to all "Merry Christmas and lets all keep the special feelings we have at this Christmas Season all through out this coming year". Thanks to everyone who have made this blog so much fun to do... thanks for all the personal comments and the good feelings you shared with me. I will keep posting pictures as my way to keep in touch.
I am posing our Christmas picture... if you only knew about all the many different poses Mike and Briggs did in the 24 pictures we took trying to get one that was satisfactory to use for the card we sent out... but after looking through the many poses, I decided to post the one where none of us have a double chin!! This is important... but, I do have the... all teeth pose, or the celebrity pose, or the HE-Man pose, or the King and his servants pose, or the back-side pose...
Enjoy and Merry Christmas to YOU!!

No comments: