Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Morning 2009






We had an early start again this year... Oh.. I guess I can't complain... we're the ones who created the family tradition of getting up at the crack of down to open presents... so we did it again this year... (When is nap time??!!)
It was fun waiting this year as we were really looking forward to surprising Briggs with the Wii Beatles Band Hero game this year... I think we were looking forward to it as much as any young child would... it has not let us down either. All it took was for the box to get open for the guys to run downstairs and begin the concert of the century at our house. I don't think I've laughed this hard in YEARS... it really is a treat to hear Mike sing with a microphone!! I tried it once and got a score of 7, Mike took over and never scored below 95 points!! Ryan said he tried to help me out by setting it on handicapped... but I guess that didn't work either. No one told me that the GAME part of this game was that you get judged on your performance... even the singing... so just be advised when you pick up the mic... there's just no singing along with this game if your using the mic... it judges your performance!! =) Hey... Mike even has a British accent now!!!

5 comments:

Merrilyn said...

I am impressed with how quickly you updaed you blog and got your Chrismtas pics up...It looks very fun! Merry Christmas!

Debbie said...

This holiday we were snowed in and you can only do so much before your bored and needing something to do. SO... I updated my blog. Thanks to Sis Wimpey, she keeps the graphics changed for the seasons... so sometimes when I log on I get a surprise!! I love that. She's a good friend!!
Hope you had a Merry Christmas too!!

KRAZIKORTUS6PAK said...

We got one of these too, just not the beatles version which I think would be sooo fun, anyway, it is alot of fun!! My kids want to play it over and over and over and I too can't keep Pat off the singing. I don't think he'll get a contract anytime soon!!

Liz said...

It is so fun to see your blog and see your kids! How is Ryan doing??
Tell everyone hello from us, and do it in a british accent for Mike!

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.