Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summer Band Camp




The whole first week of August was devoted to Marching Band Camp for Briggs. He was there from 9 Am to 5 PM each and everyday during this time. The band had 190 members and somehow Dr. B was able to command this band and get the new freshmen to get it together enough to be able to perform a portion of their halftime show on Friday evening. I was delighted to watch and even more delighted when I saw just how much had been accomplished this week alone. Dr. B is amazing and I think she has an amazing band too. Here are some pictures that I took to be able to remember it as it was in the beginning for Briggs. He LOVES it and I am so thankful, because I too loved my band years of High School!! Oh.. don't worry, I will post pics of Briggs in his band uniform!!

No comments: