Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our family is growing... and I have to say this is a most exciting time for us. It has been a great story so far. Of my four boys... all three of the oldest are married now, and I have to admit... I am just fine with the knowledge that it will be a few years before Briggs gets married. And we do have a secret in our family..... Your not going to believe it... but, we have princesses in our family too!! I will add pictures to prove it. Actually, I have it even better then that... I have two princesses and two princes.... one is 13 and one isn't even 1 yet... Do I have it good or what??!! Look at how wonderful they are!!!

2 comments:

Ladybug143 said...

You are cute! Nice start on your blog! It is kind of fun, huh?

Debbie said...

Oh My GOSH!!!!
How did you find this?? Thanks for writing in tho, it was a fun surprise to open this up and see you there!!! :-)
Ps... love your picture